The Deakin University External Reporting Line
This reporting service has been established to facilitate the making of complaints or allegations of fraud, improper or corrupt conduct about:
- Deakin University
- Deakin University staff, students, contractors or others (as is relevant or in the course of duties owed to Deakin University)
- Deakin University subsidiary companies:
- Unilink Limited
- Deakin Residential Services Pty Ltd
- FLAIM Systems Pty Ltd
- Universal Motion Simulator Pty Ltd
- FIKA Entertainment Pty Ltd
The service includes:
- Dedicated hotline number, website, fax, mail and email address for employees, contractors and other stakeholders to report suspected incidents of improper conduct.
- Expert forensic investigators taking the calls and analysing disclosures.
- Timely reporting of incidents to dedicated representatives within Deakin University.
Stopline has been at the forefront of disclosure management services for over a decade and has partnered with some of Australia’s most iconic companies to assist them in demonstrating their commitment to supporting staff, contractors and other stakeholders with demonstrable best practice corporate governance initiatives.